Castleford Re-sign Richard Owen

Now that is fantastic news for the club - really chuffed with that news

http://castleford.dyndns.org/article.php?id=884

Edited by Kenilworth Tiger

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Deleted - not sure what happened there

Edited by Kenilworth Tiger

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Great news for the rest of Super League.x

Seems a bit of a silly name for it when you think that Bradford are included - and to say we're a tin pot little club!!

Richard owen or Michael Platt the Cas reject? hmmmmmmmm

How many have you lost on the bounce now?

That is great at last some good news to come out of Castleford I just hope that Michael Shenton follows him for the sake of Castleford.

That would be superb but struggling to see it happening really.

I see Mr Chase is enjoying life after SHerwin too!

Now that is fantastic news for the club - really chuffed with that news

http://castleford.dyndns.org/article.php?id=884

I hope Richard enjoys his last year in Super League next year before the trips to Swinton, Batley, Leigh & Barrow.

He'll be a wasted talent playing for Castleford in the Championship.

Edited by Tommy The C5t

Seems a bit of a silly name for it when you think that Bradford are included - and to say we're a tin pot little club!!Richard owen or Michael Platt the Cas reject? hmmmmmmmm

How many have you lost on the bounce now?

You'll be the big fish in the Championship the year after next, so you won't be the little tin pot club any more.

Edited by Tommy The C5t

You'll be the big fish in the Championship the year after next, so you won't be the little tim pot club any more.

Where's that League table again.......not bad for a tin pot club eh??

Sunday 27th June 2010 - engage Super League

Castleford

T: K Dixon 1, M Shenton 3, R Chase 1,

G: K Dixon 3, J Westerman 1,

DG:

Bradford

T: B Kearney 1, M Platt 1, E Whitehead 1, S Menzies 1,

G: P Sykes 3,

DG:

Where's that League table again.......not bad for a tin pot club eh??

Sunday 27th June 2010 - engage Super League

Castleford

T: K Dixon 1, M Shenton 3, R Chase 1,

G: K Dixon 3, J Westerman 1,

DG:

Bradford

T: B Kearney 1, M Platt 1, E Whitehead 1, S Menzies 1,

G: P Sykes 3,

DG:

That shows how ###### poor you are Kenny.

Only beating a team that's not won in eight week by only six points of which you were hanging on to win at the death.

A Super League side would have put 40 past us.

Only beating a team that's not won in eight week by only six points of which you were hanging on to win at the death.

:lol: :lol:

You scored in the last minute to give it some respectability you fool!!!

:lol: :lol:

You scored in the last minute to give it some respectability you fool!!!

Wrong Kenny, it was the 78th minute.

We still had time for the restart and four tackles.

Wrong Kenny, it was the 78th minute.

We still had time for the restart and four tackles.

But lost - to a tin pot club!!!

Ooooooohhhh Bully bully.......

But lost - to a tin pot club!!!

Ooooooohhhh Bully bully.......

Like I've said a Super League club would have put 40 past us that day.

Like I've said a Super League club would have put 40 past us that day.

How embarrassed must you be then!!! And to think you initially said well done to Castleford who deserved the victory

Aren't the Tigers above you in the league at the moment?

:lol:

Wooly bully wooly bully :lol:

I think I'll regret gate crashing this long running tiff but from the games the Giants have played v Bulls and Cas in the last few weeks Cas look the better side by a fair distance. But then the Giants do blow a bit hot and cold these days, mostly on the cold side.

I hope Richard enjoys his last year in Super League next year before the trips to Swinton, Batley, Leigh & Barrow.

He'll be a wasted talent playing for Castleford in the Championship.

I see the Bradford ground hasn't changed much since 1934

I don't know whether you're deluded or just filled with sour grapes but you aren't half talking rubbish.

Considering only two teams - Crusaders and Huddersfield - have posted a plus forty score on you this season, that makes a lot of non-Super League teams.

I think I'll regret gate crashing this long running tiff but from the games the Giants have played v Bulls and Cas in the last few weeks Cas look the better side by a fair distance. But then the Giants do blow a bit hot and cold these days, mostly on the cold side.

That was a wasted, yet perfectly acceptable, post.