Jordan gets Young Player of the Year Award

Steve Slater

well done Jordan, it's been a pleasure to watch you this season

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Well done with your award Jordan,a model example of a young player who gives his all every game

Wishful thinking but it would be nice to see him at Featherstone Rovers for another season

Very well deserved, gave 100% whenever he pulled on the Fev shirt, he's had a fantastic season even if maybe we haven't

well done Jordan, it's been a pleasure to watch you this season

Couldn't agree more, the shift that lad has put in for us this season has been immense, he's left nothing out on the pitch, and it's been a pleasure to watch him develop into such a key player as the season has progressed. Very much deserves his award, and I'm proud that he's earned it in a Fev shirt. Would be fantastic to see him (and young Foster too) sign permanently now for the next few years - is it too much to hope that the club are having those discussions as we speak?

As a leeds fan I think it's probably in our interest to arrange a deal where by he signs on the dotted line for us but you keep him for another year. If he does come back to leeds it could be seen as a reward for a top season at fev but realistically I doubt he'll get much game time and that will halt his progress. I have no idea what happening with foster I'm guessing he won't come back to us.

Archived