kaye

this thread will no doubt do jacks confidence the world of good if he reads it :dry: I dont think he does bad for a 'fat' bloke.....he gives his all when he comes on and thats all you can ask for. It would be good for the squad strength wise if kaye came back but I'm sure jack wont let us down in the meantime

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

this thread will no doubt do jacks confidence the world of good if he reads it :dry: I dont think he does bad for a 'fat' bloke.....he gives his all when he comes on and thats all you can ask for. It would be good for the squad strength wise if kaye came back but I'm sure jack wont let us down in the meantime

Didn't that very same "fat" bloke score us the winning try at Halifax last season. He'll do for me will t'lad. :P

Jack Lee is what he is a young good honest championship player who gives 100% every game ben kaye is one step further up the food chain

i dont know if Jack will play sunday as he played a good hour for the reserves wednesday and as for Ben according to sky he was sat in the stands at odsal friday Danny Orr being the preferred hooker

Ben Kaye is a very good player and it was noticable that the service today was slightly slower, mainly because Aaron Dobek, in particular, needs to pass the ball immediately rather than taking two steps first.

That's the time needed for the halves to have the space to make breaks rather than have the opposition defence in their faces.

Spanish Apartment for Holiday Rental in Spain Visit www.ownersdirect.co.uk

Ref: S8185

Mobile 07738 528178

the surgeon says he wont do my prostate operation till i've lost some weight...........i'm fat and can't ######.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif