Harlequins ground

Next week I shall be in London, and on the Friday I see the Quins are home to the Bulls. Despite being devastated by the Bulls recent results, it is still a golden opportunity to see them as I now live in Wales and they are my home town team. I looked at the Quins web site which shows to get off at Twickenham, but no clear way to get to the ground, or how far it is fromthe station.

I have no wish to get lost particularly as I will have my wife with me. Any help would be appreciated.

I have no wish to get lost particularly as I will have my wife with me.

Is that because you'll never live it down? :D

Excellent assistance from PTB, it's not much of a walk to the ground, done it a fair few times, although the walk back's not that great. (Hull FC usually get beat down there... :( )

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Next week I shall be in London, and on the Friday I see the Quins are home to the Bulls. Despite being devastated by the Bulls recent results, it is still a golden opportunity to see them as I now live in Wales and they are my home town team. I looked at the Quins web site which shows to get off at Twickenham, but no clear way to get to the ground, or how far it is fromthe station.

I have no wish to get lost particularly as I will have my wife with me. Any help would be appreciated.

If you want I could meet you at Twickenham station although it will have to be early as I'll have to set up the equipment for the commentary.

From Kings Cross station it's prety simple, you catch the underground blue line to Vaxhall where you change to catch an national rail train to Twickenham.

The ground is around about a 10/15 minute walk away.

If you want I could meet you at Twickenham station although it will have to be early as I'll have to set up the equipment for the commentary.

From Kings Cross station it's prety simple, you catch the underground blue line to Vaxhall where you change to catch an national rail train to Twickenham.

The ground is around about a 10/15 minute walk away.

Many thanks for the responses, I was concerned at looking for the ground as I know few supporters attend.

My wife is Welsh, and thinks we English have little sense of direction.Will be taking up Tommy the C5 aid as I am staying in Kings X.

I usually moan about my working trips to London, but this time which is a first I have the opportunity of seeing the Bulls. Mind you going on this season's performances may not be much of a pleasure.