ohhh is that a.....

H@nLey

....VuVuzela i can hear up in cumbria??? :P

No, it was the ice-cream man what generally parks up behind the sticks on top of the terracing :rolleyes::D

Im Fev and im proud

think its a whitehaven regular with his hunting horn?

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

think its a whitehaven regular with his hunting horn?

Don't want to sound like the party pooper but i think we ought to move away from the Whitehaven regular and hunting connection... it could offend in light of the tragedy up there with the taxi driver hunting people down and killing them...... just a thought like but it could be mis-read as though we are taking the pee

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Good thinking Paul, we will keep the thread open but please respect the message paul has posted , I know we all wish the people of Whitehaven well.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Cant see anyone taking offence the guy is a celebrity at the recre his dad used to blow it before him. The reason its called a hunting horn is because the huntsmen when Foxhunting use it as a signal to the hounds. There is absolutely no relevance to what happened with the shootings

Edited by LOWFIELD

Think its a dig as we cant blow vuvuzelas at our games but they can blow a hunting horn lol

well if we ask th person who runs the club we might be alowd and NO i dnt mean any of the BOD

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

well if we ask th person who runs the club we might be alowd and NO i dnt mean any of the BOD

I'm sure Dick Graaf the Whitehaven chairman won't object to anyone blowing plastic trumpetshe is after all. American. The point being raised is to try and be sensitive to the feelings of the people in Whitehaven, which we can do quite easily, and without detracting from the thread.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.