Its that man again

Yeah you are breeding at a top rate :P:P:P

You can read into people's presence and make all sorts of it. Alan Rhodes was there as was Alan Hunter. I see neither in a return to Rovers in an official capacity . Good to see them though and nice to have a chat with Alan Hunter. Demitirou more interesting in spite of his alleged bad legs. I have a bad leg and I am walking to Batley. So you never know.

Why is it interesting Colin? He's not for us.

Is that because you know he isn't coming, or just that you don't rate him? I'd say he could do a good job for us. Seeing him play in sl on sky, I rate him highly myself. But if he's not coming here then so be it.

JD was the guest on the program that followed our game on Sky, being interviewed by Brian Carney.

Didn't watch it myself, but was it live from the 'studio' used by the commentary team or was it pre recorded???

If it was live, then thats the reason he was there ;)

If it was pre recorded, maybe he wanted to watch a team that will still be here in 5 years time, unlike his current one B)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

it was in the studio at our ground, as we saw carney and demetriou stood outside waiting to go in the little studio

One of us asked demetriou if he was coming here and he said no

Edited by elppaxr2i

Is that because you know he isn't coming, or just that you don't rate him?

I won't claim to know anything, but I would suggest both!!!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)