Bradford Bulls take a long hard look after tonight

Sorry lads but I don't think saying 'by we had it really bad in my day' is a good thing to do and not a good yardstick to set yourself. Manchester United were once a local side, I'm sure having lost the title to Chelsea they aren't just saying 'ah well, sport is cyclical, we have had our share', they will be planning to get back up there ASAP.

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect (or even want) to win every game, I don't mind a bit of variety (would I still be here if I did?) that encompasses good times and bad but the current attitude at the Bulls just seems to be 'ah well, what will happen will happen' as though it were the weather we are talking about. We are not rich but with the players we have, we should be doing a hell of a lot better. Not neccesarily winning trophies, just not playing so ###### and losing all the time. And if we are in the mire, Mr Hood should come out and tell us 'We are skint, expect a few years in the wilderness' It would be better than pretending we are still a player.

Spot on John and that is what I'm getting at.

Where do I start before my battery dies on me?

Well for one it's not just about what I've seen tonight which I can categorically say has been the worst Bradford Bulls performance since that first game back in March 1996 when we beat Castleford by 30-12 in front of over 10,000 supporters at Odsal.

The truth is and however painful it may be, is that this club is dying a slow death. Forget about Mick Potter and what the new coach will offer, the facts are that we have now had two seasons with no play-off finish.

This surely for a club the size of Bradford has to be at the bare minimum requirement with the player personal on board.

The crowds will be down again next season as people who have been following the club since the 50's, 60's and 70's turn their back on the club, meaning even less money coming into the club, to spend on players.

The players are badly underperforming, showing no effort or determination whatsoever, they don't look interested when out on the field.

We have now failed to win in nine weeks, I can't remember Northern going through such a bad patch. I'm actually ashamed to be wearing the the famous red, amber & black right now, such was the embarrassment that I've just seen.

Tonight is the night when my last ounce of confidence in Steve McNamara has gone and he should now do the right thing and just walk away and concentrate on getting England ready for the Four Nations, letting Paul Medley take over for the rest of the season, which can't come soon enough.

A Super League side should have put 40 past you

So that's Cas, Hull and Quins who in your book arent Super leasgue sides yet both have beaten the once mighty Bulls handsomely

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.