The lagoon express to Whitehaven....

Robin  Evans

Just to let you all know

Come and join the rest of the lagoon Barm Pots on a jolly away day to Whitehaven.

Bring your bibbs, shed the shackles, leave the car............

Anybody fancying the "Blue lagoon experience" which comes highly recommended by pillars of sociaety like Uncle Mark, Big Bob, Damage, Gary Gloom and the three M's - Mags, Mary and Mo, should:-

Contact Gaz on 01977 708077

I believe the bus will leave early on - to get to Haven in time for organ recital and holy water - it being a Sunday special outing!

Trust me - it's a right blast!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Just to let you all know

Come and join the rest of the lagoon Barm Pots on a jolly away day to Whitehaven.

Anybody fancying the "Blue lagoon experience" which comes highly recommended by pillars of sociaety like Uncle Mark, Big Bob, Damage, Gary Gloom and the three M's - Mags, Mary and Mo, should:-

I believe the bus will leave early on - to get to Haven in time for organ recital and holy water - it being a Sunday special outing!

Have a safe journey up

And put 80 on them :-)

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

Just to let you all know

on

I just love my jolly girls and boys outings............bring it on :D

Im Fev and im proud

No. A fev win on Sunday would take us to 49 points. Fax and Barrow can get to 50 if they win all their remaining games!!

Happy days for a fev fan. :D

Not so for a haven fan! :(

either way, I reckon they'll be a good few heading up to Cumbria on the 25th!

Edited by Robin Evans

am i right in saying that if you beat us your secure the minor premeirship, if so i image a lot of fans will travel??

There is a good number of us coming next Sunday mate with the intention of having a good drink, are there any good pubs in the town centre with a karaoki on Sunday afternoon so our mate can sing his Killers song, or maybe an afternoon disco. Or even better still is there a gay bar because the one in Warrington was a belting afternoon

Edited due to text speak

Edited by Maureen T-k

There is a good number of us coming next Sunday mate with the intention of having a good drink, are there any good pubs in the town centre with a karaoki on Sunday afternoon so our mate can sing his Killers song, or maybe an afternoon disco. Or even better still is there a gay bar because the one in Warrington was a belting afternoon

Edited due to text speak

if you looking for before the game i doubt it, after the game there is normally entertainment on in the club bar or head to the pubs in the market Barra Jacks normally has karioki on sunday afternoons

What time are the coaches setting off

and once in Whitehaven, where are we all gonna meet up?

I,ve been told the bus is leaving at 9am from the ground,i,m sure we will find out about which watering hole we are going to.I hope we will be doing some singing to say FEV are in town.

ROVERS ROVERS :P

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

am i right in saying that if you beat us your secure the minor premeirship, if so i image a lot of fans will travel??

I hope i,m speaking for all fev fans,but its great as we will be putting a few pounds through the tills to help a great club like whitehaven.

Edited by andyc

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Gaz has just asked me to let everyone know that due to some people giving backword, there are a few seats still available on Fev's march on Cumbria.

Just let Gaz know if you are interested - he'll do the rest!!

just enrolled for the blue lagoon experience to whitehaven with someone giving backword, as a blue lagoon virgin i can't wait for the day to come now, and with the way we're playing its got the makings of being a great day :)

Edited by hooker9