Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos

ckn

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford
    • Leeds
    • Draw

You should know that my post was for one poster and one poster only.

Anyhow it's news to me that the RFL have warned us about our ground.

Even if it is for one poster it really is getting tiresome and boring for the rest of us. I really don't care what opinion you have of Cas but it really does reflect badly on you when it makes you look like you talk ###### most of the time.

At least I've learned just to take you with a pinch of salt now. I just laugh and ignore rather than respond. :D

Even if it is for one poster it really is getting tiresome and boring for the rest of us. I really don't care what opinion you have of Cas but it really does reflect badly on you when it makes you look like you talk ###### most of the time.

At least I've learned just to take you with a pinch of salt now. I just laugh and ignore rather than respond. :D

Maybe if you also said the above to the Castleford poster it might have some relevance with me. Oh and you just did respond.

I really enjoy my trips to the Jungle so I for one hope that they stay in Super League. Just seen your plans for the new stadium in the Yorkshire Post, if you can fill the funding gap, it'll keep you in Super League.

Maybe if you also said the above to the Castleford poster it might have some relevance with me. Oh and you just did respond.

I really enjoy my trips to the Jungle so I for one hope that they stay in Super League. Just seen your plans for the new stadium in the Yorkshire Post, if you can fill the funding gap, it'll keep you in Super League.

I also hope they stay in SL for the size of the town they have great support and i dont take their hatred for the city of leeds seriously either ,because when they come into the city for shopping, or a night out etc .I can tell they dont take it that seriously either

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK