Bulls sign...

One year deal. Apparently, he's due for release on October 4th for good behaviour! Edit. Just noticed it's on the last post of the Bulls rumours thread. Apologies.

Edited by Old Frightful
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

One year deal. Apparently, he's due for release on October 4th for good behaviour!

Is there a big car boot sale regularly in Bradford ? B)

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

One year deal. Apparently, he's due for release on October 4th for good behaviour! Edit. Just noticed it's on the last post of the Bulls rumours thread. Apologies.

Correct, but as it's not actually a rumour...........................?

From a Bull's perspective I guess he's worth a punt, he's 32 but, we know he can play, and no doubt will be hoping for few more years in SL, so he should be out to impress. I'd guess the initial one year contract won't put him near the biggest earners either so it's probably a win win for both parties.

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

He was all done a couple of years ago.

Bradford must be setting their benchmark just above absolute ######.

I believe that to be right, which is why we have replaced Sheriffe "absolute ######", with Raynor "######".

I'd been looking for words to adequately sum up Bradford's release/recruitment of players for next season so far and that really helped, cheers!