LOTTERY

LENIN

i was in west hunslet sports & social club last night

was chatting with ann the stewerdess and she asked whats going on up at hunslet hawks

so i said how you mean

anne said the lottery is a farce. she been asking for a weekly/monthly  winners sheet since october time i think she said and that people are saying if we see no results soon that they are willing to pullout .

another member of club tony then asked me why no poster was in club to promote the lazenby cup

now a lot of leeds supporters go into this club. a few hunslet  supporters  are members. they in past have gone to games and even been upstairs for the meals..   i wont say anymore

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

I get the Lottery results e-mailed to me  each week, they are  also on the clubs website,

if you look you will find.

Noted a shuttle bus to  run from the GARDEN GATE to the ground.

Being without a car at present what happened to the idea of a shuttle bus up Middleton Grove?

can get most of the way using my metro card, but that last leg is a killer.

can anyone advise if its better to walk up Middleton Grove or walk across from  Belle Isle road

only passing on peoples comments while having a lemonade.

1. frisky ..... i was in club has a member. and ann is the agent in club. its not her responsibility to have to look on website. or open e-mails to get results from hunslet. its the person who goes around promoting the lottery to do such things which include results sheet. and also collect monies

2. mystic.. thank you im sure summat will be sorted now. club cant lose valuable lottery agents so im sure like you mentioned this oversight will be resolved in the near future

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Archived