training 2night.

troutmaster

My Appologies for no report on training tonight,i will make sure there is one on Thursday.My family is over from Vancouver so it was a bit difficult to ignore them,but I have no regrets about Thursday,there will be a report.

My Appologies for no report on training tonight,i will make sure there is one on Thursday.My family is over from Vancouver so it was a bit difficult to ignore them,but I have no regrets about Thursday,there will be a report.

should have treated them and took them with you trouty. You need to get some commitment mate. Lol.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

should have treated them and took them with you trouty. You need to get some commitment mate. Lol.

they were willing,but i am not dragging a real good looking lady at 19 down there.

Should've dragged them along to training Trouty. It's simply not good enough......!

just said to wonkey,my neice is a bit of a looker,and a 19 year old like her would have stopped the training if she was at the ground.

just said to wonkey,my neice is a bit of a looker,and a 19 year old like her would have stopped the training if she was at the ground.

I think there would've been more at training than was watching the Doncaster match if everyone knew your niece was going by the sounds of it Trouty!

P.S. Can she play stand off?!

I think there would've been more at training than was watching the Doncaster match if everyone knew your niece was going by the sounds of it Trouty!

P.S. Can she play stand off?!

well,she could play in the front row if you get my meaning,but stands out more than stand/off haha......

Archived