Fax game.

12 minutes ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

Can you pay on the day at York? I've been on the website and trying to buy tickets is like being interrogated by the secret police. 🙄 💙 🏉 🤍❗

You can. Just go to the ticket office at the ground.

• Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Rumours that Franklin Pele is coming our way on loan and could be in the squad for Sunday. 

• Thanks 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

22 minutes ago, DEANO said:

According to Wikipedia he’s played 13 times in 3 years 

about right that for some of our ex super league players

37 minutes ago, DEANO said:

According to Wikipedia he’s played 13 times in 3 years 

At the top level. He's played loads of junior grade and NSW Cup, which you'd expect for a 23 year old forward.

He's really struggled in Super League, but hopefully he can be effective at our level. He's the big lump we've been crying out for, so hopefully Ukuma can give him some guidance! 

• Like 1

Sadly not a lot of options out there, maybe it will be what both parties need, us as we need muscle in the pack Pele as it might be a wake up call to get his career back on track. 

20 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

You can. Just go to the ticket office at the ground.

the ticket office isnt very easy to find. head to the opposite end of the ground from the park n ride bus stop and go into the foyer bit near the swimming pool. in the far left corner is a coffee counter with the club shop to its right, to the right of the club shop is an office type place with a glass wall. i dont think it has any signage to indicate its the ticket office, in there is a desk with a bloke behind who will take card or cash to let you in.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

the ticket office isnt very easy to find. head to the opposite end of the ground from the park n ride bus stop and go into the foyer bit near the swimming pool. in the far left corner is a coffee counter with the club shop to its right, to the right of the club shop is an office type place with a glass wall. i dont think it has any signage to indicate its the ticket office, in there is a desk with a bloke behind who will take card or cash to let you in.

Cheers for that. Do you know what time the office opens on Sunday? 🤔

16 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Rumours that Franklin Pele is coming our way on loan and could be in the squad for Sunday. 

Not the only one from hull fc I’ve heard that Davy litten might also be on his way 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nearenough said:

are you our new attack coach , don't know your right from left😉

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

are you our new attack coach , don't know your right from left😉

jeez, yeah, basically change ever right for left n vice versa in what i said. good job it aint my job to put up the signs

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, only 2 weeks away said:

Sunday for me......

Litten, AJ, Jimmy, Lineham, Brown

Ata, Liam

Santi, Pembo, Ukuma. Sevs, Dee, Tommo

Daley, Fitz, Jack, Pele

thoughts....

Like the look of the lineup however Harris won’t be playing and I’m not to keen on brown and lineham next to each other I’d go with 

Litten 
Towse
Keinhorst
Dee
Lineham
Hingano
Nikau
Santi
pembo
Tai
Severs
Bailey
Thompson

Fitzimmons
Teanby
Pele
Daley

50 minutes ago, Cam varley said:

Like the look of the lineup however Harris won’t be playing and I’m not to keen on brown and lineham next to each other I’d go with 

Litten 
Towse
Keinhorst
Dee
Lineham
Hingano
Nikau
Santi
pembo
Tai
Severs
Bailey
Thompson

Fitzimmons
Teanby
Pele
Daley

if all fit and available that looks the side to get the job done

• Like 2

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

if all fit and available that looks the side to get the job done

Can't diisagree with that, pity Harrison is injured as I like him at Full back and Pele should give us a bit of grunt along with Santi and Ta'ai. Just hope Williams and Hingano click if they are the halves.

1 hour ago, Expatknight said:

Can't diisagree with that, pity Harrison is injured as I like him at Full back and Pele should give us a bit of grunt along with Santi and Ta'ai. Just hope Williams and Hingano click if they are the halves.

personally, i feel that could be our best halfback pairing

5 hours ago, Cam varley said:

Litten 
Towse
Keinhorst
Dee
Lineham
Hingano
Nikau
Santi
pembo
Tai
Severs
Bailey
Thompson

Fitzimmons
Teanby
Pele
Daley

Only player i would change is Field for Severs if he is fit.

2 hours ago, Puk said:

Only player i would change is Field for Severs if he is fit.

I’ve really liked what I’ve seen from severs when he’s played if field was fit personally I’d have him in for Bailey