Manchester Rangers attendance

clifford

This club is going to grow. It's being backed by Manchester City Council and others. The facilities and set-up at the Etihad Campus are professional standard. 274 attending a RL game at this level, with little publicity isn't a bad start.

​​ 

​THE NORTH OF ENGLAND WITH A POPULATION OF NEARLY 17 MILLION PEOPLE IS THE TRUE EXPANSION AREA FOR RUGBY LEAGUE........IF IT CAN'T EXPAND HERE, WHERE CAN IT EXPAND?

​                       

​                        

Its more than we attract....and thats why clifford posted it!!!

If said for 2 years....we aren't even the biggest club in oldham anymore .

​​ 

​THE NORTH OF ENGLAND WITH A POPULATION OF NEARLY 17 MILLION PEOPLE IS THE TRUE EXPANSION AREA FOR RUGBY LEAGUE........IF IT CAN'T EXPAND HERE, WHERE CAN IT EXPAND?

​                       

​                        

The potential for OldhamRLFC to grow as a fan owned/run club with a half decent stadium is obvious. Except to those who hold the power at the moment.

​​ 

​                       

​                        

The potential for OldhamRLFC to grow as a fan owned/run club with a half decent stadium is obvious. Except to those who hold the power at the moment.

I was going to be sarcastic and say that with talk like that you would have to do loads of stuff and show people on here that you have a set up ,a ground ,players, coaches, staff, marketing ,website, social media and so on.What with it being so obvious and all.

However I wont be because you have done all this and It looks brilliant.Its everything that ORLFC is not .If you are not on your way up I will show my rear end on some Oldham land mark if it still has any.

The reason I posted it, is because it shows how far we have fallen. It's division 4, I think, on north West mens league.

St annes a team is in division 2 and Manchester have signed some good amateur players and they are coached by Steve Molloy

We need to do something with white bank or simply move

Also they have a much better web site than us , its embarrassing

Doh but not the traditional fan base which we need to reinvigorate. Oldham still has a huge potential but it will fade away in the next few years if not tapped in to.  

Archived