Radio York.

AndyHall

Oh for another Roger Dixon he had class a real gentleman, Guildford out your not wanted or liked by rugby league.

I worked in the learning difficulties/disabilities field for many years and a few of my friends/clients were fans of the Knights. I am sure that they will not be impressed with our leaders ( TITTER) choice of words.

I also count as a friend and fellow fan the one and only James Dixon, who you will recall proudly led out the team with his father in THAT final at Widnes. Once again I feel sure that James would find JG's remarks repugnant and not befitting of the man at the helm of the Knights.

Finally I wish to thank JG for reminding the people of York,if indeed they need reminding, what kind of a mindset we are dealing with here, and for his amazing level of consistency over the years in shooting himself and the club in the foot. WELL DONE!

I't is now getting to the stage that the future of the Knights is under grave danger of folding.We have a chairman and a board of Directors who seem not willing to do business  with any party and are not prepared to relinquish control of the Knights to safeguard the future of the club.We are less than 10 days to our first home game and still nowhere to play,will the Rugby League let us play at Clifton Park or will we be deducted the points for not playing the fixture.So come on Mr Guildford hold yours hands up and just walk away and let club move forward with new investors.I would like to thank the players and coaching staff for sticking with the Knights in this difficult times.

Archived