re-signings

billybulldog

Just wondered have we already got any of our top players put pen to paper for next season? If not, why?, and have any of our stand out player's, I.E, Rowe,j Brown, cambell, reite ect for example actually been asked to extend there contracts? I know that a 3 teams in championship are already looking at rowe brown and cambell so, IMO we need these players extending there contracts now before we loose our best players as usual, only imo of course, p.s, forgive the spelling plz, i suffer from dislexia

None of them will want to sign anything (assuming that they are only on 1 year deals) whilst they are part of a team which is in such a bad position (again, even though they are part of yhe problem). Alternately, they're hardly putting themselves in the shop window unlike your Waltons, Johnsons, Moores etc eho could do that as part of a successful side.

I find it a little ironic that players

Who was bailing last season when relegation was confirmed only to u turn when you got a reprieve, and some of them same players have got you in the exact same position again

Maybe a clear out of these players might be in order to break the circle of disillusionment and just using the club as a option of "better the devil you know"

None of them will want to sign anything (assuming that they are only on 1 year deals) whilst they are part of a team which is in such a bad position (again, even though they are part of yhe problem). Alternately, they're hardly putting themselves in the shop window unlike your Waltons, Johnsons, Moores etc eho could do that as part of a successful side.

have you watched any games this season? as Billybulldog says Alex Rowe, brownie have been outstanding all season even in the bad displays ,they need signing on now imo for next season. JC before he got injured was starting to hit top form ,get him signed and Leatherbarrow over last few games has put in MOM performances . so do you actually know what you are talking about?

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Actually Redditch I do...we keep reckoning on certain players doing the business, so who are the week links? We were all crowing pre christmas how well recruiting had gone, how the mistakes of 2014 had been heeded only to find ourselves probably worse off. Don't blame injuries, the team wasn't performing when JC, Southernwood etc were fit. Last year when Black was unfit we at least tried to plug the gap I.e. Simon Brown or in the backs Heaton but this time there has been an appalling lack of care. Coming close in games this time just isn't good enough. We've been good old, gallant Batley long enough, in fact the term has been over-used over the more than 50 years I've been watching. Being a supporter doesn't automatically mean having to swallow the excrement at all costs. If the players you mention were putting it in, then where does the fault lie? Clearly with the inability of the coaching team to instill that same belief in the rest.

Archived