Crowdwatch - (Merged threads)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that not dependent on the 8 place play offs? I don't know about you, but even though I like the play offs I do find it kind of hard to stomach that a team that finished in the bottom half of the table over the initial rounds could win SL.

I concur , top 40% maximum should be the play off system , anything below that is just ridiculous and seriously undermines the regular season

That's your opinion and that's fine. I disagree and think that the 8 team NRL system is perfect. The issue we have here is that we don't have 8 strong clubs but that's a different argument and not the fault of the 8 team play-off system.

The point being made was that there is more excitement under this new system. There isn't. Whatever you or anyone else think about the other merits or drawbacks of the old system you cannot surely argue against the point that it created more excitement throughout the regular season.

It did for me , as for others ? , who knows , obviously it didn't for you , but you don't attend SL or Championship games , so who cares what you think

neither did you. So who cares what you think.

But now I do

Do I comment on the NRL ? , nope , could care less , not do wi me , I'm not qualified to pass opinion , just as DSK hasn't a clue what he's talking about when suggesting fantasyland merger and structures over here

Ok, so we have two separate crowdwatch threads on the go now, and neither of them are about crowds anymore, quelle surprise.

So, I'm locking 'em both.

If you want to discuss the league structure, pros and cons thereof based on what's currently happening in the 8s, then please, someone, start a new thread to do just that and that alone.

From now on, I'll allow ONE new crowdwatch thread to be opened to discuss CROWDS after each weekly round has been concluded. That thread will be locked at the end of the following week, to prevent it drifting off up the usual blind alleys as all the others have done so far.

Any duplicate threads on either topic will be merged or binned.

Thank you, and have a pleasant weekend. :)

Archived