Absolute Radio

I've heard several reports of games in their news reports (in the admittedly small amount I listen to) but have been pleasantly surprised tbh. Small things I know

Small things per se, but the cumulative effect of constant mentions is something that other sport have benefited from a lot.

If you listen to a radio station, and there are numerous mentions of either an event or a sport as a whole, it has more of an effect the longer it goes on. it gets people talking, even if they aren't really interested at first.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I don't know if anyone listens to the channel but they are now advertising the SL everyday and one of their DJs was plugging the game tonight. Good to see.

"Good to see" or good to hear ;-)

Being serious though the more that RL is talked about on various radio stations up and down the UK and exposes our game to new audiences and people who quite frankly don't even know that the game exists the better.

I've heard several reports of games in their news reports (in the admittedly small amount I listen to) but have been pleasantly surprised tbh. Small things I know

I don't know if anyone listens to the channel but they are now advertising the SL everyday and one of their DJs was plugging the game tonight. Good to see.

URL, please?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

One thing in Absolute Radio's favour is that for a number of years they have been very conscientious at not calling Rugby Union 'Rugby'. I've always assumed its someone at the station who has laid that down as a policy.

Archived