Halifax on Friday

TOSH1960

Well Fridays match against Halifax is drawing close. How many are planning on going? and what do you think the score might be? I can't back against the Yeds and so I will for 18-22 to Owdham.  ;)

I'll be there.  A few hurdles have been thrown in my way this week that may have prevented me going but I've boxed those off.   

Not going anywhere near predictions but I think the addition of another good prop will boost our chances.  We'll see.  

BTW Tosh, I now realise that I've spoken the occasional words with you at games without knowing it was you.  I'll say hello properly when I next see you.

We will be there. Tough ask this one but we need to start well and show the fighting spirit like the Fev and Sheffield games.We can win but we need to concentrate for the full 80 and also kick well,which has been an achilles heel for us all season. Rubbish night for RL especially being Whit Friday too which may affect numbers travelling. Be the same (ish) 20/25 there that go every away game, our away support is poor at the best of times but being a Friday night I can't see many extras coming along unfortunately. Hope its a decent game and we pick up a valuable 2 points and a bit of confidence heading into the Summer Bash and the pretty much must win game against Swinton.

Archived