HKR & Warrington Legacy / Backlash

sheddingswasus

Several years ago we faced London Broncos at Sedgeley Park and got hammered 66-6 or something like that. They were huge, fit, fast and powerful. That day destroyed our season. We never really were the same that year

Since we beat HKR we have not been the same. I know we beat them but how much did it take out of our small squad? In addition we then played Warrington and again gave it all for 25mins before running out of gas.

I fear these two games may have done this year what London did a few years back

Several years ago we faced London Broncos at Sedgeley Park and got hammered 66-6 or something like that. They were huge, fit, fast and powerful. That day destroyed our season. We never really were the same that year

Since we beat HKR we have not been the same. I know we beat them but how much did it take out of our small squad? In addition we then played Warrington and again gave it all for 25mins before running out of gas.

I fear these two games may have done this year what London did a few years back

One of my memories of the game with Bronco's was Paul Sykes applauding our players off the field at the end of the game.

Archived