Sign in to follow this  
DavidFarrar

Fans Forum Tonight

Featherstone Rovers Chairman and Head Coach Jon Sharp will be in attandance tonight at the Fans Forum in The Cappers Bar. Doors open at 7pm and there will be a 2017 squad update along with off field new here at The Big Fellas Stadium.

There will also be a chance to ask your questions to the Chairman and Head Coach.

Getting updates from my brother. We have appointed Davide Longo as general Manager, Pat Cluskey has left because of illness apparently. Longo I believe was former manager of Leeds Rhinos Foundation and I think was briefly appointed commercial manager at bradford not long ago but that didn't last very long.

Knowles confirmed as with us and Davies, Tagg and Ormondroyd all back, so presume both Baldy & Jack either DR or loan as we know Jack has signed with Leeds.

Edit: Getting this 2nd hand so not quite sure what the terms are but sounds like there's a chance Jack & Baldy will be with us all season.

Edited by The Phantom Horseman

Squad increased to 24 from 22

All leeds players who turned out for us on DR last year are made available to us once again plus Cameron Smith who is thought a lot of

A backrower / loose forward / experienced half back who can kick to be announced next week

That will conclude recruitment

Edited by elppaxr2i