Ike game

bomberisgod

5 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Zzzzzzzz,change the record,if you think Haven are the big spenders of the division you really are kidding yourself,but don't let facts get in the way of one of your fairy tales,you'll be saying next that Howarth,Joseph and the 4 superleague loans have all come for free.

hope it's a good game today with a healthy crowd,plenty of banter and no injuries and may the best team win.

Whoooo I bet that hurt Davo lad, tell me, is it correct that Dopelands finest are now going to off load 1 or 2 as this match was a  Must Win Game ???

I take it you didn't come through in the official taxi with the rest of the Shaven fans then :taunt:

I will enjoy this win even if it is a friendly, we didn't have it as a Must Win Game unlike some marra ;)

I think there was plenty of positives today and that performance will have settled a few fans fears over this season. Lets hope  crowds improve during the season as it looks like there will be some quality on show at DP. Apart from the first 15 mins where we put ourselves on the back foot and gifted them field position through penalties we pretty much dominated the game. 

Wasn't sure what I expected today from a newly formed town team . I honestly thought the haven team would click and live up to the hype. Glad I was wrong, played against a few of the amateurs in that town team today and they surpassed my expectations. If that's the standard I watch all season I'll be happy. Good to see a few old heads like coward and forber leading From the front

up the town

Archived