Aston gains plaudits from Fev fans

hawk-eye

From the extremely limited number of games he has played this year

to score a try and kick 9 from 9 is quite an achievement.( Which it would be if he had played every week )

The answer to the question you posed is no.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

I'd put him in the top seats at Barley Mow, his dad became a world beater after that experience.   Got to ask a few questions, because I don't like nepotism, Leeds, any appearances?   Eagles in crisis, why is he not with us if he is that good, playing for a team whose supporters detest his dad.   We Simply Reds don't consider.....Money, Money......

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

eagletarian.gif

11 hours ago, Eagletarian said:

I'd put him in the top seats at Barley Mow, his dad became a world beater after that experience.   Got to ask a few questions, because I don't like nepotism, Leeds, any appearances?   Eagles in crisis, why is he not with us if he is that good, playing for a team whose supporters detest his dad.   We Simply Reds don't consider.....Money, Money......

I don't think any one likes nepotism.

I haven't seen any evidence of that at Sheffield Eagles.

He is a Leeds player because they saw enough in him to sign him.

When they once signed a future England international player,Zac Hardaker,they loaned him back to Featherstone.

McDermott,the Leeds coach,has informed Cory Aston,and the public,that Cory has to force himself into the Featherstone side, and play well,before he can be considered for future inclusion in Leeds sides.

I wonder if nepotism played a part in generations following their forefathers in working down a pit?

I'm sure if they didn't full communities fell apart.

Bit unlucky in this country if your father played/and or coaches(d) in rugby league.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Archived