Nottingham Outlaws

On 30/05/2017 at 10:45 AM, Pascal Chimbonda said:

Do they play close to the city ? 

Playing them Saturday looking to stop over   

Nottingham has fantastic public transport links, there is a direct tram route from the train station all the way to where they play at Highfields sports ground, within the University of Nottingham campus. It takes about 20 minutes and the same lines all access the city centre where there are loads of hotels to choose from. There is the town centre of Beeston just 5 minutes west as well if you prefer a quieter stay. it is a vastly underrated city with a great centre and possibly the best public transport you will get. I'll probably be going myself so any questions feel free to dm me.

On 31/05/2017 at 5:42 PM, Forestgravy said:

Nottingham has fantastic public transport links, there is a direct tram route from the train station all the way to where they play at Highfields sports ground, within the University of Nottingham campus. It takes about 20 minutes and the same lines all access the city centre where there are loads of hotels to choose from. There is the town centre of Beeston just 5 minutes west as well if you prefer a quieter stay. it is a vastly underrated city with a great centre and possibly the best public transport you will get. I'll probably be going myself so any questions feel free to dm me.

Hi, living locally-ish (Derby), i've been wanting to come down to a outlaws game for some time and have a couple of questions that im hoping you can help with.

Is it well attended? how come they are now playing in the yorkshire leagues?

Thanks in advance

They are playing in the Yorkshire league because the Conference League South that they were in previously ceased to exist at the end of last season. Teams from Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Derbyshire have played in the Yorkshire League before. Got to agree with Forestgravy I have had quite a few great nights out in Nottingham, albeit many years ago when I had a girlfriend at the University. I watched them play Featherstone Lions a few years back but it must have been at another ground, maybe 20 minutes walk from the railway station.

• 1 month later...

Archived