Saturday 26th Aug : The Ladbrokes RL Challenge Cup Final : Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 3pm BBC TV

Who will win?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wigan Warriors
    • Draw

8 hours ago, gordontrevor said:

well the problem it was not a one off game. the inability to catch a high ball was exposed many weeks before the final.  today highly unlikely wigan have the coaching staff to rectify this problem,  if they had then hull would be heads down  today they had plenty of time between the semi and final to coach how to catch a high ball

What a load of rubbish.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, gordontrevor said:

is it, dont think so, either you have not watched wigan throughout the season or you are either myopic or just another troll. 

None of the above,i just recognise someone with little rugby knowledge who gets a kick out ofI  slaughtering a young player in his debut season for having a couple of poor games who then compounds it by stating his club who have the most successful academy in this country over a number of years don't have the ability to coach any flaws out of his game.

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

None of the above,i just recognise someone with little rugby knowledge who gets a kick out ofI  slaughtering a young player in his debut season for having a couple of poor games who then compounds it by stating his club who have the most successful academy in this country over a number of years don't have the ability to coach any flaws out of his game.

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

and your superior knowledge is?  I have at  no point slaughtered any player as you put it. its one thing playing at academy level but the step up to superleague is another. yes wigan has reached the u19/21 finals for ten out of the last eleven years. which if you multiple the eleven by the number of young  players involved and then take the trouble to see how many actually made it to senior level you can see coaches cannot iron out flaws.  Marshall was dropped because he has a issue with a high ball, which to be fair so have the other wingers at wigan, so as i said the senior coaches had several weeks to rectify the problem.  And just for the record i predicted sneyed  would expose this weakness on here several weeks before the final, not bad for someone with little rugby knowledge. 

1 hour ago, gordontrevor said:

and your superior knowledge is?  I have at  no point slaughtered any player as you put it. its one thing playing at academy level but the step up to superleague is another. yes wigan has reached the u19/21 finals for ten out of the last eleven years. which if you multiple the eleven by the number of young  players involved and then take the trouble to see how many actually made it to senior level you can see coaches cannot iron out flaws.  Marshall was dropped because he has a issue with a high ball, which to be fair so have the other wingers at wigan, so as i said the senior coaches had several weeks to rectify the problem.  And just for the record i predicted sneyed  would expose this weakness on here several weeks before the final, not bad for someone with little rugby knowledge. 

Well at least your last sentence is true.

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, JohnM said:

good point. I guess we have to ask Kear, Peacock, Davies etc, as they clearly did see the difference.

They got out ranked by the people who could and count.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Archived