***RESULTS POSTED AWARDS PRESENTED*** NRL Tipping Competiton 2017 - GRAND FINAL

Graham

NRL Grand Final Poll 2017  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How many tries will be scored altogether by the two teams in the game?

• 0 to 3 tries in total
    • 4 or 5 tries
    • 6 or 7 tries
    • 8 or more tries in total

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/17 at 13:15

59c66083599f1_NRLGFAnimation2017.gif.3f80127eb5a355afde706e92b4fa6578.gif

This Grand Final Competition is traditionally in memory of George Fairclough (Bourbon Rat) of this forum and Melbourne Storm and Wigan Warriors fan and  Richard Glover (Kiwityke) of this forum - New Zealand Warriors and Batley Bulldogs fan

Both dear friends and regular contributors, sadly missed.

WELCOME 
NRL Grand Final 2017

59c66d7ae5023_GFFixture2017.jpg.8db231926a04180d70fb562b70c765f8.jpg

Sunday, 1st October at ANZ Stadium in Sydney

Tempus fugit 

It seems like only yesterday that we were starting with our Round 1 tipping competition and now here we are with our blockbusting Grand Final occasion just a few days away. 

Everyone is welcome to take part in this competition
This season has once more been a very friendly but fiercely fought affair.
Thank you to everyone who has been a part of it. Your friendship and company has been much appreciated :good:
QUESTIONS:
1. Name the WINNING TEAM ... STORM OR COWBOYS
2. Tot up the two teams predicted scores and give us your predicted match POINTS TOTAL
3. Poll question this week: How many tries will be scored altogether by the two teams in the game? 

pick one of the options above - answer in the poll above but also in your posting.

So here's to a great competition, and may the best tipster and team win! 
Good Luck everyone - there'll be an animated award as usual.

Cheers,
Graham B)

Winner

Storm 22-14

:clapping:Let's Go Cowboys!!!! :clapping:

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Congratulations  to Rugby Female  on her victory.  How apt the champion wins the final week. Congratulations to the minor prize winners. 

Thanks to Graham for all his work.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Yes congratulations RF you are a worthy champion. It was fitting you won this week.

Thanks to everyone who took part this season. We have a very special group of people  here. 

I reckon there should be a 'stickability' prize too! 

Thanks Irish Saint, your kind words are much appreciated.

On 10/2/2017 at 10:56 AM, StormGirl said:

I've got a lot of work to do if I want to have any chance of climbing any higher next year.  Or have I already hit my peak, and it's all downhill from here. :tongue:

Stick with it SG, i'm usually at the bottom of the pile holding up the rest of the table!! :girlcray:

On 10/4/2017 at 2:06 AM, rugby female said:

Stick with it SG, i'm usually at the bottom of the pile holding up the rest of the table!! :girlcray:

It's a good position for me.  I'm scared of heights, so I don't think I'd cope well being near the top of the table. :P

1E0C84F5-C519-477B-AB96-36B3C1238463.png

Archived