League Unlimited posters here?

Sorry if not allowed.

Any LU users here? I have just been banned from league unlimited (member since 2003 I think) because I reported the use (not the 1st time)  of my real name, without my consent, by another member (David Moore-troll alias) in the 'Fighting Club' thread. I was subsequently banned, admittedly I had a go at this David Moore, but have been frustrated at him being allowed to openly divulge people's private name (he trolled me from facebook to get my real name then used it on The Roar to troll & over twitter) which goes against that site's rules. Their response was to ban ME!

I'm wondering if this David Moore has disappeared/banned? (I'm sure he'll just pop up under a different alias)

Anyway, am dumfounded at the decisions of LU as they were the ones not protecting its loyal users & get narky because I got frustrated this has happened over & over and wanted something done. I did a similar action at another sport's site this disturbed individual frequented & they took the correct action. LU's response has been disappointing to say the least.

LU were quick to ban me after my complaints but slow to even acknowledge my emails as I have not received a response from them.

Regards,

Matt

It's not going to help you, but my opinion of LU's management is poor to say the least.

I once tried to register an account with them when I was expat in Congo (Kinshasa). Their answer: "We won't allow you to create an account because you're obviously behind a VPN trying to set up an alias/multi." That's how stupid they are.

In hindsight, I'm glad. Users here are a bit (lot?) more behaved, less childish stuff.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Im on LU too but only because there arent really many other options. I hang out in the International and QRL forums. And probably the Titans more in the year ahead.

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO

On 10/29/2017 at 1:20 PM, Heritage XIII said:

Sorry if not allowed.

Any LU users here? I have just been banned from league unlimited (member since 2003 I think) because I reported the use (not the 1st time)  of my real name, without my consent, by another member (David Moore-troll alias) in the 'Fighting Club' thread. I was subsequently banned, admittedly I had a go at this David Moore, but have been frustrated at him being allowed to openly divulge people's private name (he trolled me from facebook to get my real name then used it on The Roar to troll & over twitter) which goes against that site's rules. Their response was to ban ME!

I'm wondering if this David Moore has disappeared/banned? (I'm sure he'll just pop up under a different alias)

Anyway, am dumfounded at the decisions of LU as they were the ones not protecting its loyal users & get narky because I got frustrated this has happened over & over and wanted something done. I did a similar action at another sport's site this disturbed individual frequented & they took the correct action. LU's response has been disappointing to say the least.

LU were quick to ban me after my complaints but slow to even acknowledge my emails as I have not received a response from them.

Regards,

Matt

David Moore is probably Gutterfax/Jet Black a well known union troll on Rugby League forums.

Not sure ifs he's ever been on this site under them names or another, but easy to spot when he posts

Archived