Home games

TMF

Lol. I love organised chaos. Like I said, I think i'll wait.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/15/2017 at 3:47 PM, John WP Fan said:

I was sure about it at the time, but yes I turned out to be wrong. I'm disappointed that 2 games have been moved, but I understand the logistics this year are challenging.

I don't think the logistics should be this challenging. In 2018, Toronto FC will play their first CONCAF champions league game at BMO, either in the last week in February or the first week in March.  In future seasons, the Wolfpack need to get access to Lamport earlier in the season. 

I do believe an alternative venue should have been found in Toronto or Hamilton for the Halifax game. With months of notice, it should have been possible to book a venue.  I hope the Swinton game is 100% the home opener and they'll be no more messing around.

Jeez guys, you're loosing credibility by the minute. 

2 minutes ago, TMF said:

Jeez guys, you're loosing credibility by the minute. 

Thank you for your precious contribution Music Factory.

I wish I was as naive as you to believe posting my question here would get me a clear and honest answer from any RL team.

Sorry manu266, you've totally lost me.

Trust me, you can get help.

he's just trolling now. Asked his question before the home fixtures were finalized, it has been answered since and now he's just trying to stir the pot.

Let the UK have their M62gasms about TWP failing and we can be happy in the fact that in our second year of existence we will be one of the first non SL teams to play in Magic weekend, we will be top 5 if not the most financially successful club in the RLF and have a top 5 attendance..again all in our 2nd year of existence. 

4 more NA teams knocking on the door already....looks like we might need to call it the M60 Boo-hoo in a few years.

No, no. My question hasn't been answered Krzzystuff. And i'm not trolling. I asked a simple question but it seems you can't even agree between yourselves. My question hasn't been answered and as for orgasms, well, I don't live anywhere near the M62 and i'm quite happy thank you. As for 4 more NA teams knocking on the door, bring it on.

Archived