Halifax Game

ojx

Looking forward to watching this game. Expecting another tough competitive game.

The weather forecast is for 12 degrees and raining. It might be hard to recreate the Lamport experience in those conditions.

Is there a viewing party at the 3 Brewers? 1:30pm our time I believe.

3 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

juts the home opener, then it was all sunshine and hot dog guns.

take out the hot dog part and you have east Los Angeles!

4 hours ago, krakauer said:

As a matter of fact last year home opener at Lamport had similar conditions but it didn't stop 6000+ fans attending. 

yep it was a mite chilly n damp but the crowd and the beer garden rocked and OUR team was fantastic...expecting no less when we welcome Swinton and their fans at FF May 5th . Her indoors and I bringing 4 guests..it will rock but can't wait to get back to Fortress Lamport 9th June when we play (beat) the Bronco's.

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

yep it was a mite chilly n damp but the crowd and the beer garden rocked and OUR team was fantastic...expecting no less when we welcome Swinton and their fans at FF May 5th . Her indoors and I bringing 4 guests..it will rock but can't wait to get back to Fortress Lamport 9th June when we play (beat) the Bronco's.

Her indoors :laugh: Leave it out Terence.

rldfsignature.jpg

19 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

What’s he going to sing?

Advance Australia Fair...great anthem...followed by God Save the Queen  and O Canada

he's a RL Pavarotti!

Archived