Ncl charity shield

We played it over two games in 2016 against wath brow with the team with the best aggregate score over both league fixtures taking the trophy, not sure why Siddal and mayfield didn’t play for it last year or who it is down to for organising it

To be honest the game is becoming laughable, to just not bother with the Charity Sheild is poor, unless something was missed. I read a post about the Harry Jepson trophy and the lads down south don’t appear to know what is happening with that. The Southern/London League was restructured to accommodate Northampton Demons and Coventry Dragons both have pulled out without playing a game, Northampton we’re going to join League 1 3-4 years ago. Another review on the state of the 12-18 game which in my view is the most important area of the game, virtually no comments. More and more negative comments on the State of the Game, The Rules, The RFL, I could go on is anyone interested any more?

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 7:13 PM, Defender1 said:

I read a post about the Harry Jepson trophy and the lads down south don’t appear to know what is happening with that. The Southern/London League was restructured to accommodate Northampton Demons and Coventry Dragons both have pulled out without playing a game,

Another poster said clubs were informed about harry Jepson trophy at the end of last year.

Not sure the London league was restricted looking at the league tables for last year there is a premier division and championship division which seems to be the same as this year.

Archived