Challenge Cup Semi Finals Double Header (Merged Threads)

On 8/8/2018 at 6:08 PM, scotchy1 said:

You see this is the over the top praise the hyperbole was mocking. This strange necessity not compare against what is actually happening but an imaginary worse scenario to make what is a pretty modest rise (a relatively negligible rise) is somehow better than it actually was.

That and the insecure over-reaction to relatively minor criticism of it. Whereby saying 700 people isnt a very big rise, that double headers cheapen the competition and it wasnt a particularly ambitious attempt is described as 'over the top' criticism. 

My post contained no praise whatsoever.

But you use that as an example of over the top praise?

Bizarre.

My comparison was fact based. This is all getting quite odd now tbh.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, scotchy1 said:

Yes, your comparison between something that never happened and something that did happen was quite obviously entirely fact based. 

Nope. Scubby suggested a crowd number which you dismissed, i provided factual evidence that showed that the numbers you claim unlikely had actually happened before very recently, in more favourable circumstances.

So no praise at all. Literally none. Not a word of praise. None. 

Just now, scotchy1 said:

That entirely made up favourable comparison with a crowd that didnt happen is not praise at all, Literally none, Not a word of praise. None. And entirely fact based. 

I'm not going to keep wasting my time with a dishonest poster like you.

Archived