Rugby AM

Just watched a recording of Rugby AM and Alex Simmons stated we've lost 79,000 participants in the last 10 years, If this is correct where are these loses from and it's definitely a lot more severe than I actually thought. 

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

I'm sure the people at the top monitor this forum so why don't they rebutt this nonsense if only to put people's minds at rest. For an absolute fact there are more 6 to 12 years olds playing now than there have ever been.  Isn't that right Taxiegg?

10 hours ago, PaulF said:

I'm sure the people at the top monitor this forum so why don't they rebutt this nonsense if only to put people's minds at rest. For an absolute fact there are more 6 to 12 years olds playing now than there have ever been.  Isn't that right Taxiegg?

I think that is true, in Hull we have around 450 kids playing between 6&8 years old, at U9 around 160 kids, not sure on the older age groups but the introduction of primary rugby league has increased numbers in hull massively. This is more number than 8 years ago when i first started coaching.  

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:08 AM, SamRLYC said:

I think that is true, in Hull we have around 450 kids playing between 6&8 years old, at U9 around 160 kids, not sure on the older age groups but the introduction of primary rugby league has increased numbers in hull massively. This is more number than 8 years ago when i first started coaching.  

First BARLA book I picked up (1992/93 season) Humbeside youth, U17's 11 team, U15's 15 teams, U13's 22 teams in 2 divisions, U11's 25 teams in 2 divisions and 38 open-age teams in 4 divisions.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Archived