2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19 SEASON ENDED Final Positions; Awards Presented

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost again not helped by  having Fafita and Radley as non playing subs. The previous week Fafita left the field with a hamstring injury. Ah well roll on next week. 

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19; Week 10 Ladders;Tougher but still plenty of highs
  • Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19; After Week 12

The worry mounts for the coming round team selection.

Dare we pick our best team and then find some of them rested after Origin or even worse, injured after Origin?

The teams playing on Friday for example Souths players and The Pong might be most at risk of this.

Anybody got any hints, tips or inside knowledge?

• Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19;
  • Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19 After R14
  • 5 weeks later...

I’ve been away on holiday(s) recently so have struggled to keep every thread up to date. This being a bit more had work than others has been let slip. My apologies for this.

Here then are our latest ladders.  I don’t have access to the ladders in the rounds that are missing.

Head to Head After Round 17

3189E436-54BA-4034-89E7-AA88B64BBDB9.thumb.jpeg.8624371963a2ed441c275a26dae872ec.jpeg

4052ABD7-379E-455C-8CEF-D5FC67251A3B.thumb.jpeg.e25138635b0ca6d70736f0b331722669.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Total Points After Round 18:

image.thumb.png.b98e8fa6b91b0a08669b675272a2064f.png

How many trades have you left up your sleeve after you've done any R19 swaps?

There's just 6 rounds left after this week - Rounds 20 to 25 inclusive

If you've more than 10, what have you been playing at? ?

Or have you just had the perfect team that couldn't be improved?

Anyone used them all up or just have a handful left?

• Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19 After R18

Just 4 trades left and still missing a couple of players I would love to have. They would require 3 trades to get my hands on them and I want more than one left to cover Fifita's next suspension. Can we have some extra please?

1 hour ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Just 4 trades left and still missing a couple of players I would love to have. They would require 3 trades to get my hands on them and I want more than one left to cover Fifita's next suspension. Can we have some extra please?

I’ve made my changes for R19 and have 8 trades left to last me to R25.

I’d lend you some SH, but somehow think I’ll need them all myself!

37 minutes ago, Graham said:

I’ve made my changes for R19 and have 8 trades left to last me to R25.

I’d lend you some SH, but somehow think I’ll need them all myself!

I've probably wasted 4 trades during the season - maybe more. It would be ideal to have 8 left now (and a couple of hundred thousand in the bank).

I have 24 ( yes you read that right ) trades left. Happily still in 8th position think I'm the Hull of this league. Must check who I am up against this week.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

2 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

I have 24 ( yes you read that right ) trades left. Happily still in 8th position think I'm the Hull of this league. Must check who I am up against this week.

What is the value of your team? You must have picked a near perfect squad at the start of the season.

12 minutes ago, Spotty Herbert said:

What is the value of your team? You must have picked a near perfect squad at the start of the season.

Apologies mate I'm on my phone can't see were it lists value of team but still have £6,600 to spend. I have had Haas from the  start who has been a big earner. Sivo and Garrick  were bought in early and also been big earners. 

RTS to Tedesco completes my team this week with 3 trades left to cover injuries/suspensions.

Traded hard all year in an effort to get into top 1,000. A few good rounds could see me make it. ?

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

20 hours ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Apologies for delay current value of team  $ 11, 449 400 the vast majority have been there since round one.

Archived