NRL Match Thread R11

Thank God that didn't go to Golden Point. I couldn't have watched another 5 minutes of ball dropping.

FT:   Panthers  16    Parra   10

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final 16-10 Panthers. Every time I tip the Panthers they lose, and as for the Warriors week after week year after year I tipped them now I've deserted them they start winning.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

17 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Final 16-10 Panthers. Every time I tip the Panthers they lose, and as for the Warriors week after week year after year I tipped them now I've deserted them they start winning.

It’s Sod’s Law as we call it here, though you might call it something else.

4 hours ago, Graham said:

My SuperCoach player:

8A0415F3-B87E-491E-987F-26F82D70B70C.thumb.jpeg.e44b181d435c631ac3841e723925b557.jpeg

Getting a bit excited there Graham over 56 points. He is in my team a and a few others as well.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

How bad are the Eels to lose to the rabble that is the Panthers? Seems like they got a bit of a dead cat bounce from their fist game at Wan*fest but its been downhill since.

4 minutes ago, Graham said:

Is this a better game than yesterday? Just tuned in.

Yes. Today: I wonder who'll win.  Yesterday: hopefully they'll both lose.

HT:   Manly 12   Titans  10

Archived