Londons treatment of their fans is disgusting

My point being that the current Leeds and leigh threads are vitrious attempts at trolling by both o.ps,one of whom I expected better of,the topic was covered by 30 odd pages yet here it is,just rehashed and reworded,it's pathetic,for both parties 

28 minutes ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

My point being that the current Leeds and leigh threads are vitrious attempts at trolling by both o.ps,one of whom I expected better of,the topic was covered by 30 odd pages yet here it is,just rehashed and reworded,it's pathetic,for both parties 

I’m amazed at how many people have taken the Leeds thread seriously.

rldfsignature.jpg

Just now, deluded pom? said:

I’m amazed at how many people have taken the Leeds thread seriously.

I know right? Another reason I picked London is because they also start with an l. Good thing there isn't a linton swions 

1 hour ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

I know right? Another reason I picked London is because they also start with an l. Good thing there isn't a linton swions 

And what a disgusting way they treat their players and fans not to mention all those confused visiting fans by not playing in Swinton or Linton even!

As Geoff Toovey said "There's gotta be a inquiry"?

3 hours ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Making them pay all that money every other week to travel to the north? Automatic relegation and a 2 year transfer embargo should be enforced immediately

It will cost me 50 quid in petrol Sunday to get to and back from W. Road ??..... Will be worth it to help shout the boys to 2 more points

Archived