NRL 2019 - Round 21 - Match Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20:14 at FT

Newcastle got sloppy, and the Eels piled on the pressure.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, Graham said:

Tigers

Upside 6-0 lead

Downside Mbye left the field and likely out the rest of the game.

Also, Farah playing on one leg.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Also, Farah playing on one leg.

Farah now goes off the field. Still 0:6.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Sivo scores, as his dad is watching him live for the first time.

Looking at the size of his dad, he'd have been pretty useful if RL had been looking to Fiji for players back in the day. Possibly even a bit bigger than Maiko!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

48 minutes ago, Graham said:

That sin binning was a bit harsh. He was fractionally late in the tackle but within tolerance for me.

If the ref had to give anything maybe just maybe a penalty. 10 in the bin was harsh.

Now an equally harsh binning for the Bulldogs.

Canterbury 18:12 Wests

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Garner scores for Wests, but an equalising conversion was missed.

18:16 at FT

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bulldogs pip Tigers after second half blitz.

After trailing 8-0 at the break the Bulldogs flew out of the blocks in the second term with tries to Josh Jackson, Jeremy Marshall-King and Nick Meaney within 15 minutes of the resumption.

From that point the Bulldogs dug in on the back of committed defence and controlled sets orchestrated by halves Jack Cogger and Lachlan Lewis.

Archived