Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie

Who’s going to the GF then?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

First leg complete. Now for a 5 hour wait at Athens. I'm on my way! Come on Salford!

Good luck

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Airports are boring places in the small hours. Falling asleep half an hour ago, so I got myself a fresh croissant and a cup of coffee and now I'm feeling a bit more lively. Twenty to four. Gate should open in about an hour and a half. Soon be in Manchester.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be there, being a wiganer it's obvious who I'll be supporting. Looking forward to this just as much as if my team was there. I just can't help this feeling that saints will blow Salford away in the first 20 and run away with a record score. Hope I'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jack Russell said:

I'll be there, being a wiganer it's obvious who I'll be supporting. Looking forward to this just as much as if my team was there. I just can't help this feeling that saints will blow Salford away in the first 20 and run away with a record score. Hope I'm wrong.

No mate! The stars are coming into alignment. It's Salford's day. Come on, Salford.

Edit: don't know how that happened. I was trying to reply to the post that said Salford will get blown away. Something screwy at Schipol.

Edited by tonyXIII

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting for my Manchester flight at Amsterdam. One more hour and we should be off, an hour's flight and I'll be in Manchester.

  • Like 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the posts are mixed up. I'm logging off.

  • Haha 1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

No mate! The stars are coming into alignment. It's Salford's day. Come on, Salford.

Edit: don't know how that happened. I was trying to reply to the post that said Salford will get blown away. Something screwy at Schipol.

Oh my god I hope so. Stay with them for the first 20 and who knows. C'mon Salford.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in the ground. What a bloody hike from OT tram stop to the ground! Then all the way round to the far corner of the ground for ticket collection and all the way back round to my entrance. Then up about 40 steps to my seat. I'm knackered!


Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

I'm in the ground. What a bloody hike from OT tram stop to the ground! Then all the way round to the far corner of the ground for ticket collection and all the way back round to my entrance. Then up about 40 steps to my seat. I'm knackered!

Glad you got there okay. Hope Salford can get the win for you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...