Sign in to follow this  
Eddie

Challenge Cup 3rd round draw

20 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

I think they'll pull players out of the bag, they used a lot of players last year over the course of the season. Whether those players will be at the standard they need only time will tell 

The answer will be no.

3 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

BBC to show N Wales Crusaders at Rochdale Mayfield. Army vs Ince Rose Bridge on OurLeague https://www.rugby-league.com/article/56277/bbc-and-our-league-confirm-coral-challenge-cup-third-round-coverage-

Is there any chance of a shock win for Crusaders?

Well I'm hoping we can pull off a shock! ? 

Certainly not expecting an easy game, most of us actually had Thatto Heath as favourites last year.

Of course we know why it's been chosen, but glad it's on anyway. Working next Saturday so will try and time the lunch break for the second half.?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fearnowt said:

Well I'm hoping we can pull off a shock! ? 

Certainly not expecting an easy game, most of us actually had Thatto Heath as favourites last year.

Of course we know why it's been chosen, but glad it's on anyway. Working next Saturday so will try and time the lunch break for the second half.?

Mayfield at the start  season of last would have won at home be harder this year after hornets have signed 8 

Edited by ipods4ever
Missing word
  • Like 1

On 31/01/2020 at 20:41, OriginalMrC said:

Where do the Army play? That'll be a very interesting game vs Ince Row Bridge

Military Stadium Aldershot. It's a 14.15 kick off.  No issues with access for members of the public, unlike some military grounds. Saw the first round match there.

23 hours ago, Styx said:

Military Stadium Aldershot. It's a 14.15 kick off.  No issues with access for members of the public, unlike some military grounds. Saw the first round match there.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Technically they are a southern based team then 

• Like 1

Damn good performance from Cru yesterday, looking better in attack than we have for a while. Still look a bit pre-seasin rusty, but goid signs for the season ?

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!