Rochdale Postponed

deluded pom?

On 12/02/2020 at 12:12, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Oh dear, was planning on going!! 

Will make a different day

Do they sell reolica kits/shirts on game day)? (need to check they fit) 

There is no club shop as such at the ground (for the Bears anyway) but there is often a rail of sundry items for sale, either just inside the turnstiles or in the bar. There might be current season shirts but can't guarantee it.

The merch supplier  is local though if you want to visit:   https://www.scorpionrugby.co.uk/index.php?route=information/contact

Now, I'm actually an XL but wear 2XL polo shirts from Scorpions for a bit of room.

I bought 3XL replica playing shirts because they are usually a tighter fit of course and I still wanted the looser fit but that means they are quite long on me but not badly so. I'm a short ###### with a big belly to be clear!  

1 hour ago, Yorks Tim said:

There is no club shop as such at the ground (for the Bears anyway) but there is often a rail of sundry items for sale, either just inside the turnstiles or in the bar. There might be current season shirts but can't guarantee it.

The merch supplier  is local though if you want to visit:   https://www.scorpionrugby.co.uk/index.php?route=information/contact

Now, I'm actually an XL but wear 2XL polo shirts from Scorpions for a bit of room.

I bought 3XL replica playing shirts because they are usually a tighter fit of course and I still wanted the looser fit but that means they are quite long on me but not badly so. I'm a short ###### with a big belly to be clear!  

Thanks Tim It'll be 3xl for me then! ... Will have a look as I'll get there this season and I always like a new shirt 

Any idea when game being rearranged to? 

Archived