Rugby League Grounds books - freemans

I have been having a lock-down spring clean and I have Trevor Delaney's Grounds of Rugby league and International Grounds of Rugby league if anyone wants them, in excellent condition.

They can be collected free from Widnes or the from the Salford / Manchester area otherwise we would have to sort out postage.

PM if interested

Cheers

5 hours ago, Wanderer said:

I have been having a lock-down spring clean and I have Trevor Delaney's Grounds of Rugby league and International Grounds of Rugby league if anyone wants them, in excellent condition.

They can be collected free from Widnes or the from the Salford / Manchester area otherwise we would have to sort out postage.

PM if interested

Cheers

Two excellent books. Not simply about the grounds either but a waelth of trivia about some of the teams that played at them.

Highly recommended.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived