NRL Refreshed, Reborn and better than ever!

Is it just me or have the first three days back of NRL Season 2020 been better than ever. The rule changes and the sensible return to one ref has seen the game flow and with less stoppages the solid wall defences have opened up more and the exciting back play has been allowed to blossom.

The games have been more enjoyable to watch. 
The NRL is back in more ways than one!!!

It was great indeed and the "6 Again" rule change might just be a winner. I confess I had my doubts about it but the pros outweighed the cons over the 1st weekend.

The Raiders really look like the real deal this year. Not only is George Williams a serious upgrade on Aidan Sezer but Corey Horsburgh is starting to look like the best loose forward in the comp. Probably my fave NRL player just now. Terrific leg drive and good offloader. Nicoll-Klokstad is probably the 2nd best FB in the league (behind Tedesco) for my money as well. Tremendous spine they have and strength in all areas. Bateman or no Bateman they can go one better than last year I reckon.

On 30/05/2020 at 12:31, Graham said:

Is it just me or have the first three days back of NRL Season 2020 been better than ever. The rule changes and the sensible return to one ref has seen the game flow and with less stoppages the solid wall defences have opened up more and the exciting back play has been allowed to blossom.

The games have been more enjoyable to watch. 
The NRL is back in more ways than one!!!

Getting players tired works.... Coaches and players hate it but the errors it induces mean more missed tackles, line breaks etc

Get fitter or yer gonna get stepped

Archived