Sign in to follow this  

6 minutes ago, Marauder said:

What's wrong with both ?

Beetroot should be a class A substance..... it really should....

Just as an aside from simply red's music being sugar coated sheeite.... my todger is the spitting image of mick hucknall....

Of course, this is a purely subjective opinion and I respect your right to hold a different opinion......🤣🤣

20 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I bet you eat beetroot and like simply red too? 🤣😅

I love beetroot and simply red cabbage too.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I was briefly in Morecambe last night. There's a really good chippy just off the seafront, and sat on a sunny evening over looking Morecambe Bay, with the Cumbrian fells in the distant it was a beautiful scene whilst I ate my tea. I finished up, turned around, and reminded myself what the town itself was like. 😢

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

10 hours ago, gazza77 said:

I was briefly in Morecambe last night. There's a really good chippy just off the seafront, and sat on a sunny evening over looking Morecambe Bay, with the Cumbrian fells in the distant it was a beautiful scene whilst I ate my tea. I finished up, turned around, and reminded myself what the town itself was like. 😢

Last time I went to morecambe was about 15 years ago and just about every shop was closed down and every house seemingly abandoned then so I can't even imagine what it's like now. 

On 28/07/2020 at 15:17, welshmagpie said:

I once went to watch Brechin City play at home, can only echo your sentiments on Brechin. Dreadful place in serious need of life. 

Strangely, Brechin is not a city.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

I used to live in Uxbridge, and found it mildly annoying, although I lived there for 20 years. Great curries just down the road in Southall though, easy access to Heathrow & Paddington, search Postcode UB8 3UB, I was 3 miles north of LHR, but never saw any air traffic because take-off patterns are 10-12 miles E-W before deviation.

Edited by Bleep1673

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.