Please support London Skolars community

One of the good thing about Skolars is the breadth of their community teams, but of course this has been hard hit by COVID. Indeed the club, like other L1 sides is facing challenging times. A Skolars fan, Adam,  has set up a raffle to help support Skolars Community. Tickets are a mere £3. The prizes are fab. You’re helping a good cause and RL. If you can buy a ticket (or more) and why on earth wouldn’t you PLEASE do.

Details here and the FB: https://m.facebook.com/groups/965080427210336?view=permalink&id=1140949082956802&ref=share

We are raising money for the London Skolars Academy Development Scheme. Funds are much needed as the Skolars team have been on Furlough for the lat 3/4 months. Tickets are £3 each and can be purchased via Paypal sending money to SkolarsRLFans@gmail.com 

Please leave your name and pay via 'Friends & Family' (for as many tickets as you want). Each ticket will be given a number and the prizes will be drawn at random live. More details to follow..

If you don’t have PayPal, please DM me for Bank Transfer details. 

Prizes are as follows:

1 new Skolars Away jersey (Anniversary Edition)

2 tickets for a Skolars game of your choice 

1 new New Zealand sweater (size of your choice)

1 Replica NRL 'classic' polo or vest of your choice

1 new New York RL training top (XL)

1 new 2017 RL WC baseball cap 

1 signed Wigan ball (2008) 

Thank-you Steve Mascord Chris Superfly Walker Lisa Marie McCormack and Skolars for your kind donations.

We really need to make as much money so please please share as far as wide. It is our responsibility as fans to help out where we can. 

Comes up as a closed group you need to join to see content.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I’m not on Twitter either, and as BJW says you can’t see that group. 

Can we buy them through you ERL?

Hi 

Sorry, didn’t realise this was inaccessible. Will ask Adam if he can post on here. 

Richard 

OP edited with the full details, including prizes. 

Plus an email address for bank details to donate too if you’re not on FB: SkolarsRLFans@gmail.com 

Please buy raffle tickets if you can. 

Thanks. 

Archived