NRL Match Thread Round 13

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an expensive sin-binning.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Patrick Herbert gets his second for the Warriors in the corner.

Manly 10:20 Warriors at HT.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Warriors strike first in the second half - 10:26.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Manly 16:26 Warriors. This is not over yet.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Taupau has failed his HIA. Manly are short of numbers and muscle for the rest of the game.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Graham said:

Nice cushion of points forWarriors in these conditions... or is it?

You were saying? Taufua scores in the corner for Manly.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Converted, too - suddenly we have a 4-point margin.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nikorima goes for a gentle jog behind the posts, to run the final seconds down, and it is a Warriors win.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Onwards - Fifita's back for the Broncos and I'm looking forward to see what he can do for a gradually-improving side.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Farmduck said:

Rainy day at the most bog-like pitch in the NRL and Manly with Tapau and Fonua-Blake up front. Can't see any upset here.

Mmm ...

Archived