Graham

NRL Match Thread Round 20

Broncos are sticking with Kotoni Staggs at five-eighth, with Brodie Croft left out of the side.

Meanwhile the Cowboys have pulled a late switch in their forwards - Gavin Cooper will play his last game for the club. He’s a late swap with Tom Gilbert who goes into the starting side.

7 minutes ago, Graham said:

For once this season it's all going Broncos way!

Things are returning to normal now... :kolobok_wink:

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Cowboys try chalked off - offside. Brisbane 12:6 NQC

Edited by Futtocks

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Farnworth try denied too. Plenty going on.

Isn`t it great to have Holmes back in the NRL.

Vautin is an idiot.   " Don`t think Staggs has ever  played 5/8 before"...... Tonga last year!

8 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Isn`t it great to have Holmes back in the NRL.

You just jinxed his kick! :kolobok_biggrin:

• Haha 1

That news about Dean Jones was a shock! 

I mean these are two of the bottom ranked teams in the comp. And how good is the footy.

Wow, Didn`t know who you meant, just saw, pretty young.

Oates scores, but the bunker is deciding. What isn't in question is that he looked in a lot of pain after grounding the ball.

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Oates scores, but the bunker is deciding. What isn't in question is that he looked in a lot of pain after grounding the ball.

Try given - 16 all before the conversion attempt.

Captain's challenge by the Cowboys - was Boyd interfering? Well, yes, but the challenge is unsuccessful!