Carcassonne vs Albi - LIVE

Tune it at 16:00 UK time as the Elite 1 season kicks off!  https://www.facebook.com/carcassonneXIII/

Be sure to tune in if you can!  I am almost certain Elite 1 will be shut down after this weekend.  All other RL divisions of France have been suspended, only Elite 1 is proceeding and even then, 2 of the 5 scheduled matches have been called off due to players testing positive to Covid.  So, the wolves are surely at the door.

123196798_2869540879815588_2378849955032

51 minutes ago, langpark said:

Anyone know the score in the previous match? Was 12-12 last I saw.

Apparently Limoux got all the second-half points to run out 22 - 12 winners

4 hours ago, unapologetic pedant said:

Are pitches with a running track around narrower? I asked this question before on another thread and was told it must be illusory and due to the camera angle, but there always seems to be less space.

Yes. They are still within the international criteria but invariably much narrower.

Even Wigan RL have that problem at their Robin Park complex.  I understand it is all a question of getting a 400 meter running track around the grass.....

Archived