Tony Rea

My main concern is his seeming lack of passion in his commentary, he'd probably describe the Titanic sinking as his feet getting wet and the inflexibility of the iceberg, it was just holding it's line. Like his summarising and think he'd be an interesting addition every 3 or 4 games but not every week. Breath of fresh ATM but believe familiarity would breed contempt if he was covering every game.

However, as for some currently on the Sky/BBC teams, they leave a lot to be desired.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

1 hour ago, BJW said:

My main concern is his seeming lack of passion in his commentary, he'd probably describe the Titanic sinking as his feet getting wet and the inflexibility of the iceberg, it was just holding it's line. Like his summarising and think he'd be an interesting addition every 3 or 4 games but not every week. Breath of fresh ATM but believe familiarity would breed contempt if he was covering every game.

However, as for some currently on the Sky/BBC teams, they leave a lot to be desired.

That was always the knock against Sniffer as a Coach he was great at identifying talent and the game but not very good when it came to motivating a group of players and that does come through on air.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Archived