• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To'a is marking To'o

No it's only 19:47 but I got up ridiculously early today.

I had the radio commentary on, but was a bit too busy to come on here. Hopefully less frantic tomorrow morning.

Posted Images

Morning etc all 
Preview:

Panthers will win. It’s what they do. Knights will put up a reasonable show. Then Panthers might pile on the points.

Anyone add anything?

Or...

Penrith Panthers were able to maintain their 100% start to the season despite being given a scare by Brisbane Broncos last week. Nathan Cleary’s two-point field goal edged the Panthers ahead before the halfback’s try sealed the win in the final minutes but they will be relieved to edge a tight affair, especially knowing that they did not play to their best. They now take on a Newcastle Knights side that won for the first time in four matches last week as they narrowly overcame Cronulla Sharks but they too will need to be much better here. The Panthers have won their last 12 matches at BlueBet Stadium and with the Knights winning just one of their last seven on the road, Penrith should be comfortable victors here.

Edited by Graham

At Penrith, the Panthers have won four of the past five matches against Newcastle; all four wins have been decided by 18 points or more, scoring 30 points in each of these matches.

Pity I'm having trouble staying awake.

1 minute ago, Graham said:

What time is it there FD? Surely not that late?

No it's only 19:47 but I got up ridiculously early today.

• Like 1

Wow, great try from To’a. Kurt Mann set it up when he broke the line and set off like a greyhound. He managed to feed the ball to To’a who thundered away taking on the fullback and swatted him off before diving over for the four pointer.

Lovely jubbly.

Edited by Graham