Season Tickets

Roger York

This may be a daft question but if you have a season ticket are you automatically given a specific seat? The reason I ask I have gone to book my seat as usual and when I pick my seat it’s asking for £20 where as before it would be zero.

I know tickets are available to pick up from Wednesday but I probably won’t be able to pick my up until Sunday and don’t want to end up in one of the corners.

22 minutes ago, Roger York said:

This may be a daft question but if you have a season ticket are you automatically given a specific seat? The reason I ask I have gone to book my seat as usual and when I pick my seat it’s asking for £20 where as before it would be zero.

I know tickets are available to pick up from Wednesday but I probably won’t be able to pick my up until Sunday and don’t want to end up in one of the corners.

You can sit where you want as long as its not in someone's reserved  seat , wait till 5 min's before k o then you should be OK.😀😀😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Roger York said:

I'd ring the Knight's office in the morning Roger and ask for Zilla or Neil Gulliver and explain the situation to them. I'm sure they'll sort it for you and if you can't get until Sunday they'll probably keep it in the Knight's office for you to pick up on Sunday. (The Knight's office, not the ticket office). I've always found them very obliging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1