3rd in the League

gogledd

Who'd have bet on that at the beginning of the season!

Massive congratulations to coach Anthony Murray and his coaching team Alan and Si, plus all the incredible players who have pulled on a Crusaders shirt this season.

Mighty proud of my team

I had some memorable moments like this in my Wrexham supporting days. Winning the third division championship in 1978 and the LDV trophy final at the Millennium Stadium in 2005. This is right up there with them.

It's hard to believe that we left Wrexham to survive just five months ago. I am so pleased for the board, the coaching staff and players, not forgetting of course the sponsors and fellow supporters who have stood by the club, especially over the last five years. A very proud moment indeed.

I think we go into the playoffs with a huge advantage over the other teams, we were not expected to be here at the start of the season, we were never mentioned as promotion candidates, so we have already exceeded most people's expectations. Anything else now is a bonus, the pressure is on all the other clubs, we are just going to enjoy it and see what happens.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

I think it's brilliant we finished 3rd.... I predicted at the start of the year we may just sneak into the playoffs at the expense of a heartlands team, 3rd is well beyond that. And with finishing so high we get 2 bites of the cherry through the playoffs, so who knows - could we sneak through to Champ next season?? Now that would be a real boost for the club. Not counting on it though, and whatever happens from hereon in the club and everyone associated with it deserve massive thanks & respect.... Enjoy the last bit of the ride all 😄

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

• 5 months later...
On 14/09/2021 at 20:56, FearNothing said:

I think it's brilliant we finished 3rd.... I predicted at the start of the year we may just sneak into the playoffs at the expense of a heartlands team, 3rd is well beyond that. And with finishing so high we get 2 bites of the cherry through the playoffs, so who knows - could we sneak through to Champ next season?? Now that would be a real boost for the club. Not counting on it though, and whatever happens from hereon in the club and everyone associated with it deserve massive thanks & respect.... Enjoy the last bit of the ride all 😄

Looking around your competition, how likely do you think promotion is? Having two sides coming down with presumably decent squads, it will be interesting to see who shines this season. With all the work that's gone in to relocating and how well things seem to have gone well with that, I would hope that NW can make it up a division either this year or next. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Archived